.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome Jimmy Pickles!

I want to introduce you to Jimmy Pickles - a new advertiser here at Homestead Revival™.  Oh, the cute things Cherie designs! Check out the darling key fobs that you can wear on your wrists to keep those keys at hand...



I love the fact that they are stylish, comfortable, bright, and large enough to find in the bottom of my big bag! And isn't it nice to be able to just slip your keys on and grab your wallet for those quick trips in the store. I love my purse, but there are times you just don't want to carry it with you. I know guys just stash them in their pockets, but girls just don't seem to prefer this. The wristlet is much better!



Here's mine...


Cherie also makes lovely pocket and coin purses, coupon organizers, and eyeglass cases...






Beautiful, yes? And the price point is excellent. Well done, Cherie!

Any orders $10 and over placed at Jimmy Pickles between Monday, November 8, 2010 and Friday, November 12, 2010 will receive *FREE SHIPPING! Just use the code: "Homestead" in the message box and Cherie will either send you a revised invoice or you can wait for a PayPal refund. 
(*U.S. addresses only)

I want to take a minute to thank all of you who shop my advertisers, affiliates (VitaMix and Excalibur), as well as my Amazon bookstore because you are helping moms like me stay on the homestead! Do you realize this? It's huge for most of us. We want to be home, yet with today's economy, things are tight and most families need extra income. And with that, I realize your purchases must be well planned and thought out. Cherie's product as well as the others are of the highest quality and useful. I hope you'll keep Jimmy Pickles in mind when you start looking for stocking stuffers and Christmas or birthday gifts this year; or if you need something to replace your own worn out items.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/jimmypickles

Welcome, Cherie. May your business blossom!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails