.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Winner: Lilla Rose

Woo hoo! We have a winner for the gift certificate from Jill Wright for the Lilla Rose Hair Accessories.


Congratulations! So many lovely choices, Tami! How will you decide? I know I'd have a hard time narrowing it down to just one!



Even though I have shorter hair there are some cute items that even I can use. And since I'm starting to think about Christmas, I'm going to do a virtual catalog show to stock up. You could, too! Just click HERE! And you can also visit Jill at her facebook page and let her know you're interested. She's running a hostess special for the month of September (a mini with 15 virtual guests) in addition to the normal hostess items, so don't miss out if you think might like to have a "show".!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails