.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Winner: Preparedness Challenge #34

Thanks to everyone who participated in the 34th Preparedness Challenge that is held the last Saturday of every month! I'm thrilled that so many of you have continued to add to your food storage, gather emergency supplies, and make your homestead more sustainable month after month! I'd love to hear some testimonies from you about how a little bit put aside every month has made a difference!



The winner of the 5 gallon water barrel and drum pum from the Preparedness Challenge sponsor, USA Emergency Supply, is...

Trina!


Congratulations, Trina! Please contact me so we can get your items on their way to you. (You'll find a link to my email on the right side bar by clicking "Contact: Email" - be sure to scroll down a ways!).

Start a list now for the May Preparedness Challenge on Saturday, May 26th. If you're like me, you need to be PROACTIVE on some of the more "challenging" items. I find food storage and sustainable living pretty easy, but emergency items are often a bit harder. However, I've already scored big on this for the next challenge! I can't wait to show you what I have ready to go in an emergency! Be sure to stop by to find out what it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails